Monday, January 25, 2016
For these past two weeks we have been trying to figure out how we messed up with our 3D print.We have went down to Mr.Rambach's classroom and to use their 3D printer because ours broke. Mr.Rambach and Mr.Dempsey have been also trying to help us figure out where we went wrong with our prints. We have talked and what me and trevor are gonna do is when we get our supplies we will go back down and see how big we will need our prints.
Friday, January 15, 2016
For this weak we have just realized that we printed everything in the wrong size. So what we did is we went down to the 8th grade room and used there 3D printer.When we got our 3D print back from the 8th grade we realized that there printer prints like 3x bigger.So pretty much we now have to restart are whole 3D print.